Time zone changed after 4.3 update
Hi, for some strange reason my city's (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic) time zone got changed from - 4 GMT to - 3 GMT... It's not a tower cell issue, it just started to show up that way in the clock settings after the upgrade.
So now, even if I set the clock manually the clock and weather widgets will show the time one hour ahead.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-29-2013, 03:56 PM #2
- 09-29-2013, 05:27 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 12:49 PM #6
- 303 Posts
Re: Time zone changed after 4.3 update
I had this problem in 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 as well. After the 4.3 OTA it happens too.
If I leave it as auto, the clock will shift back two hours, the same happening on all 3 Android versions. I have set my time zone manually (Mexico), leaving the clock to auto. It works well, but the World Clock will still list the current time two hours behind. Luckily, it doesn't affect anything and widgets, the clock on the notification bar, etc. all will display the correct time.
Try setting your time zone manually and leave the clock on auto. I guess HTC still hasn't figured out what's causing this.
- By wizzrah in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:44 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:50 AM
- By suput homsuwan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:07 AM
- By ceet12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:23 AM
- By asherking in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:09 PM