- 09-29-2013, 03:01 PM #2
Re: Why my batery do this?
I don't know, but I would recommend not letting your battery get that low in the first place. Draining your battery close to zero is not a good idea, because if the battery actually gets to zero, it's dead and can't be revived. Phones will shut off automatically before it gets to zero, but that won't protect the battery if you don't subsequently charge it. For example, if the phone shuts off due to low battery and you leave it sitting around without charging it for a day or so, the battery will still continue discharging and might reach zero. Considering that the One's battery is nonremovable, you don't want it to die.
- 09-29-2013, 04:05 PM #3
- By John King5 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: Today, 04:51 PM
- By jjf4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Kurono in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:25 PM
- By ret63 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Snareman in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 12:15 PM