- 30 Posts
Can you change the color scheme on the original dialer?
I can't hardly even see the letters near the numbers on the dial pad they are so faint. I got Rocketdial but that hosed up my phone and after a few weeks of use it would start to delay on every use. I talked to the techs and they showed me the original was much better and explained to me what Rocketdial was doing and why it screwed up. Just available right now in white and very faint white.
Does anyone know what news services will be available for the new versions of Sense? Huffington post is hardly a major selection.
- 09-30-2013, 10:34 AM #2
- 14,897 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Can you change the color scheme on the original dialer?
Dialer has always been something that you needed to be rooted or running a custom ROM to have " themed " to a different look. I've heard of a few themed apps for the dialer and other things available on the Play Store but how reliable and good they work is another story.
- By ChuckG73 in forum Moto XReplies: 43Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:35 PM
- By williamw1987 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:57 PM
- By EpicMelody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:51 PM
- By Alextodd1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 11:12 AM