Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default What do you think about htc crisis.....

Should we us end users worry about the future of HTC, I think they will recover they need to think hard about the next HTC flagship. Create something different and better than HTC one I hate that beats Audio never helped much...... They should have created beats audio HTC headphones but they never bothered.....

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: What do you think about htc crisis.....

This is a thread I created not too long ago, giving my opinion on HTC's current and future state:

My Analysis of HTC's financial performance and their future

Global Posts
    13,824 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by zorrowaz View Post
    Should we us end users worry about the future of HTC, I think they will recover they need to think hard about the next HTC flagship. Create something different and better than HTC one I hate that beats Audio never helped much...... They should have created beats audio HTC headphones but they never bothered.....

They are on a razor's edge. If the hybrid they are rumored to release sells as well as the One, they might recover. But they need the next 2 or even 3 devices after to help thme dig out of the hole they are in.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    6,212 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

If they can continue to make solid devices with performance and quality that is so good people can take it for granted I think they can be okay. Their rumored One Max needs to be flawless. They need to take the time to make sure its so, not rush things just to get them out. When they take that kind of care they'll be okay.

Note 8.0
    Live long and prosper.

Habiib likes this.

I think they have to lower their operations costs more than anything else. I doubt the sales of one or two models will not help them much. A limited production capacity and higher marketing costs, could offset whatever gains are made from the sales of that model. As usual, some people will expect an immediate turnaround in fortunes once a new model hits the market (see how some expected a quick increase in sales after the RDJ commercials aired). My 0.52

meh...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    Banned

Great replies guys keep them coming in I want your views I love the HTC infrastructure please I don't want them to go bankrupt......