Home screen

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Like what? wallpaper, widgets, apps, the color of your text? What do you want to change?

Wallpaper is easy pick a picture from your album, press and hold, and set as wallpaper. You can also use the wallpaper shortcut in the default browser.

Widgets and apps are the same. Press and hold a blank spot on your screen when the menu pops up pick the widget you want or just under where the mini screens there is a drop down window that will allow you to pick apps, shortcuts, or widgets. You can also pick apps from your app drawer. Press and hold an app and drag it to the top of the screen where it says add. OR open the menu in the app drawer by pulling down on the screen while at the top of your app list and select add, then you can pick multiple apps I believe.

The color of your text... Well that one I don't know. If anyone dose please add to this thread.

If you were wanting to do away with Blink Feed well join the crowd. OK or just join me. A lot of people like but I am not one. However, if you don't want it to be your main focus you can press and hold the screen until you have the option to add shortcuts, apps and widgets, then if you hold the screen you want to be the focus you will see a blue box with a small white house symbol appear around the screen you've selected.

If you want to edit your Blink Feed... and everyone does... pull down on it's page and play with the settings.

Good luck and welcome to the forums. I see this is your first post, and from your question your first android, too maybe? I'm just guessing. Anyway, I will also offer this one piece of advice that will help you find answers and get answers faster. Be more descriptive in your questions, and now that you're a member put in a few keywords in the search box. i.e. For this post I might have used (HTC One, home screen, wallpaper, how to). I hope this helps, I will see you on the boards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non