- 2 Posts
Backing up HTC One XL NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS 8
hi this is my first post so please excuse any forum etiquette mistakes i might accidentally make.
i have a new laptop (sony vaio) with windows 8. i was able to backup my phone data on my previous laptop (also sony vaio but windows 7), but it is not working on this new one.
when i plug it in it comes up with a warning bubble saying that the usb device is not recognised. it makes the sound when i plug it in but the device doesnt appear on the laptop.
ive updated the htc management software, uninstalled and reinstalled it, updates the drivers, still nothing.
can anyone help out with suggestions?
- 10-02-2013, 06:17 PM #2
- By the1m.polo in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:16 PM
- By Paul627g in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:16 PM
- By giper54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
- By JBFamily in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:18 PM
- By PopupAsylum in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:43 PM