Cannot update to 4.3 on Verizon

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I went to Software update in Settings and then Check New. After the message to update appeared, I pressed the home button accidentally. Now the Check new button doesn't respond. I've restarted and turned phone on and off, but the Check New button still isn't responding. Any ideas?

Posted via Android Central App

andriver

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't think Verizon is updating to 4.3 yet. You will probably have to wait until tomorrow to check again.

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
That is incorrect. It is available on my Verizon phone, but I figured out the issue. You have to force stop and clear cache for the process "htcdm" in the app settings. It is now updating to 4.3.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That is incorrect. It is available on my Verizon phone, but I figured out the issue. You have to force stop and clear cache for the process "htcdm" in the app settings. It is now updating to 4.3.

Can you show us a screen shot when your done updating?

T-mobile Moto X

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Cant wait for other Verizon customers to report on this. If its true? Nice find

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Kid is lying or doesn't know his updates. He likely got that other update from like a few days ago for performance enhancements on the phone.

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Whoa, don't tell me that was just an update to 4.2.2? I just checked and it says that is the version I have now.

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
You're all correct. Not 4.3. Sorry. WTF is the story with that? Verizon gets 4.2.2 the same time others get 4.3?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc