- 10-04-2013, 03:00 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 12:37 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Sprint HTC One 4.3 Wi-fi issue
I just downloaded 4.3 and now it says I'm connected to my wireless router but I keep getting a message "Wi-Fi sign-in required". When I tap to sign in, it takes me to a comcast page that says "We've detected one or more of your services are disconnected." But my wireless says I'm connected and it appears to be loading webpages- I just can't get the "sign-in required" message to go away.
Last edited by rockhpi; 10-05-2013 at 12:53 AM.
- 10-13-2013, 12:47 AM #5
- 2 Posts
- By JMH2185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
- By jmoney707 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:55 AM
- By Plucknbach in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
- By phositadc in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:11 PM
- By bigmo555 in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:16 PM