Good start HTC turn around

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
They just posted their first financial loss ever and the question is how do they turn things around because the phones aren't the issue. I think being one of the first to distribute android 4.3 to their phones is a good start.

A lot of people have a sour taste in their mouths from HTC taking forever to give out updates so customer satisfaction is definitely a good start for them

Sent from my HTC One

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
They just posted their first financial loss ever and the question is how do they turn things around because the phones aren't the issue. I think being one of the first to distribute android 4.3 to their phones is a good start.

A lot of people have a sour taste in their mouths from HTC taking forever to give out updates so customer satisfaction is definitely a good start for them

Sent from my HTC One

Umm...I agree. My last 4 phones have been HTC :)

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

htconelover136

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my HTC One
More advertising maybe? Where I live half the people don't even know that HTC is a phone company, and no I don't live in the jungle. :p
I have only seen one advertisement for the HTC One, and that was at midnight. I have seen lots of Apple and Samsung advertisements on TV and that is why most of the people I know either have an iPhone or a Samsung Phone.