- 22 Posts
How will my OTA update happen?
I have a tmobile One that I recently unlocked the Sim and moved over to Aio. My phone's boot loader is unlocked, and it is rooted, but currently running the stock Sense ROM with a few kernels. When will I get the update? When att or aio push it, or when T-Mobile pushes it, since it was originally a T-Mobile phone? Or will having root keep it from receiving an update at all? If so, I guess I'll just flash maximus HD and keep on rolling.
- 10-05-2013, 05:33 PM #2
Re: How will my OTA update happen?
You will have to flash an updated ROM yourself. Once bootloader is unlocked and rooted your phone probably won't be recognized as tmobile and not get pushed an update.
I could he wrong though.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-06-2013, 07:15 AM #3
- By niceguysf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:52 PM
- By agustin ferreira in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:35 PM
- By elizabethcs1984 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:33 PM
- By mjohnjanz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:25 PM