Tips for converting to HTC One?

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy to say that I am going to be getting an HTC One hopefully this week. I just sold my Galaxy S4 on eBay, and I'm going to try to buy an HTC One off eBay tonight. What are some tips for converting all my stuff from my S4 to my HTC One? Thanks!

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you've got all your stuff on your computer HTC Sync is a good place to start. You can get all your apps back from Google account. Too bad you already sold your S4 you could have backed up your call and sms logs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
If you've got all your stuff on your computer HTC Sync is a good place to start. You can get all your apps back from Google account. Too bad you already sold your S4 you could have backed up your call and sms logs.

Thanks for the tips! I actually just sold it today and I'm going to be shipping it tomorrow so I will be able to sync everything.

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
You can use Super Backup, from the app store, to backup your calls and sms. Back them up and copy the backup to your computer or cloud service. (I personally use dropbox) then you can copy them back and restore them once you have the app installed again.

I also believe HTC has a transfer tool. Check their website.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Go to htc.com. They have a tool where you can set some things up in advance. Then when you get it I would suggest using the HTC backup tool.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech