- 78 Posts
HTC One - Is it possible to have the Weather app as the background for the lockscreen?
I don't know if it's possible but I just want the lockscreen background to be what Weather app looks like when you open it, but not the actual desktop after you unlock.
I also want to retain the dock of the lockscreen though. So I just want to replace the lockscreen background to look like the weather app full screen.
Is this possible? Maybe putting the Weather app as a widget?
- 10-07-2013, 05:21 AM #2
- 174 Posts
Re: HTC One - Is it possible to have the Weather app as the background for the lockscreen?
- By Chitown28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 81Last Post: 11-09-2013, 01:42 PM
- By LG G2 Cellphone in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:06 AM
- By MLdroidN4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:54 PM
- By Nana Helen in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:43 PM
- By luqman24 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:33 PM