What apps should I disable.
Pretty much I have all the Att stuff disabled, but is there anything else? I noticed this phone has adobe flash as a app? Can I delete that and everything will be fine? Why is adobe flash even a app?
Should I delete some htc stuff?
- 10-07-2013, 12:01 AM #2Banned
- 332 Posts
Re: What apps should I disable.
I've deleted adobe flash from my phone and have not noticed anything different. The best thing to do is just uninstall it, and if you don't notice anything changed in your everyday uses, then leave it uninstalled. I uninstalled it a couple of weeks ago.
Hope this helps!
- By wrwesley57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:40 PM
- By kyrana in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:25 PM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:11 PM
- By raiders13rugger in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:59 PM
- By bullyhead in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:57 PM