- 4 Posts
HTC One - Netflix Audio Lag
I apologise in advance if anything like this has been posted before - I have searched a little but couldn't find anything...
I've just spent over an hour with both Netflix and HTC support trying to resolve an issue I have with video/audio sync. Neither seems able to resolve the issue for me.
Does anyone else experience a delay between audio and video when streaming Netflix on their HTC One? Audio is lagging slightly behind video.
This happens on both wi-fi and 3G/4G lite. It doesn't happen with Youtube or BBC iPlayer.
Thanks for your help. I've just switched from iPhone and am happy so far, apart from this little issue!
- 10-07-2013, 02:07 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 03:36 PM #3
- 4 Posts
At a bit of a loss here. Just also tried my Sky Go app to be told there's a technical problem. I'll start another thread for that...
Posted via Android Central App
- By Shrii Ram in forum HTC ExplorerReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 02:22 PM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 25Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:43 PM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
- By jfs101 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:33 AM
- By salboy in forum HTC DesireReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:30 AM