- 36 Posts
Landscape rotation sensitivity
It seems like almost every time I sit my phone down, it switches to landscape mode. Apparently, as I place it on a table and remove my fingers from underneath it, I rotate it enough for landscape mode to kick in. It just seems overly sensitive. Does anyone know if that kind of thing is adjustable at all? I couldn't find a setting for it, or an app. I'm rooted and willing to tweak things by hand if necessary (after a backup of course).
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Marcel2 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 06:39 AM
- By Botti in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2013, 01:21 PM
- By Frenzytom in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:58 PM
- By pingb in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:31 AM