- 10-09-2013, 09:19 AM #2
- 61 Posts
Where are they located now? The pictures taken by the camera go to /sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA, the gallery will also display pictures found in /sdcard/Download, as well as /sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots. There are other folders where 3rd party apps will store pictures (Instagram in the Pictures directory, Facebook in the DCIM folder, etc.) but those are the main local locations where the gallery app looks for photos ... it also pulls photos from a few cloud services when you have them set up (Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, etc.).
- 10-09-2013, 10:42 AM #3
- 10-09-2013, 11:17 AM #4
- 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM #5
- 10-09-2013, 11:34 AM #6
- 10-09-2013, 11:46 AM #7
- 10-10-2013, 03:44 AM #9
I am also using ES file manager. But the downloaded pics wont show on gallery but only in ES file manager. The issue is when I want to share pics, the apps are only looking at the gallery pics & not the ES file manager. I have tried to reset the default choose programme under the manage application - all- clear default button. Still apps are not detecting ES file manager.
I either need my apps to read ES file manager or I need my gallery to pull the pics from ES file manager.
Any help would be reatly appreaciated.
- 10-10-2013, 03:52 AM #10
- By Gadgetlover0408 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:48 AM
- By Chowinator in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:12 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Mcfly682 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:10 AM
- By Tahoedan in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:36 PM