MMS on HTC One

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My friend send out a group MMS but I only see the MMS for him. but now i have everyone replying back to me.. how do I see who's number the message was all sent to. some one help me figure out How I could find out who was all on the MMS he sent. I want to send out a reply to all that was on the MMS from my friend.

hatchex

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My friend send out a group MMS but I only see the MMS for him. but now i have everyone replying back to me.. how do I see who's number the message was all sent to. some one help me figure out How I could find out who was all on the MMS he sent. I want to send out a reply to all that was on the MMS from my friend.

Might sound silly but do you have mms turned on in your messaging app? Cuz it sounds like you are just receiving individual texts

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
OK the problem isn't your phone or your settings in fact there is nothing you can do on your end. The problem is your friends settings. Text them and ask them to check their settings and change a setting called split into individual threads. What is happening is your friend is sending out texts with everyone's number attached, it's like an email to a bunch of people, and when they respond they are essentially responding to all each time. Since there is no respond to all option with texts if the message goes out to 20 people any response is sent to those same 20 people.