• 1 Post By James Brooks2
  • 1 Post By d3thr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Default 4.3 Update Bluetooth Issue

Has anyone else noticed that after the 4.3 update, that when streaming over bluetooth the volume doesn't seem as loud?

Default Re: 4.3 Update Bluetooth Issue

Yes actually I did. I've been on 4.3 for a while now so I haven't noticed it lately, but when I first switched I noticed it. I believe you've got to turn up the volume in the phone to fix it again. It's like the phone defaults to a lower bt volume even though you've got it turned all the way up in normal speaker mode.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Since the update I am no longer able to connect via Bluetooth to my vehicle at all.
    Arian1020 likes this.

I'm having the same issue to in regards to my vehicle. It seems to constantly drop connection, I've tried with my fathers vehicle same issue.
    Arian1020 likes this.

I believe the device's volume was decreased in general. This may have carried through to Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by d3thr View Post
    I'm having the same issue to in regards to my vehicle. It seems to constantly drop connection, I've tried with my fathers vehicle same issue.
    Exact same problem with my HTC and 4.3. Bluetooth connects then drops every 10-15 seconds. This is ridiculous. I thought the new retarded Google maps was bad, but not having functional BT is wrong. Never had a problem before 4.3.

Have spoken to HTC they have not acknowledged it as being a software related issue. They have advised me to arrange a repair for the phone! Looking at various sites it seems that 4.3 is the issue when it comes to Bluetooth compatibility.

HTC won't acknowledge anything. They think it's user error. We have 3 cars that I've tried to pair BT to. It does not work. It worked fine on Android 4.2.

Yes. I have same problem

i've owned the HTC for a month now and found every time i restore to factory settings the bluetooth works for a day. not long i must admit but i believe its to do with the automatic updates so will attempt to disabling the automatic updates and seeing if this works the weekend.