- 10-10-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- 6,856 Posts
If your contacts were all on your Google account, then they should sync automatically to your One as long as it's linked to the correct Google account (especially if you have multiple Google accounts).
Also, make sure the Contacts are set to sync under your sync settings. Go to System Settings/Accounts-Google/[your Google account], and make sure Contacts is checked.
- By chloeshotmom in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:51 PM
- By Preston Gray in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:19 PM
- By crank_girl in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:58 PM
- By Brandon32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:29 PM
- By crank_girl in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:19 AM