- 1 Posts
Accidentally renamed DCIM/ 100Media folder. HELP!
So, I accidentally renamed the folder on my phone (thinking it was on the desktop folder I just copied over) and windows explorer crashed in the process. Now when I go to galleries on my phone, there are error signs on some of the images. When I try and go back to the DCIM folder, the folder I renamed (as well as the 100Media folder where it stored all my pictures) is gone.
Is there any way to get it back?
- 10-12-2013, 09:45 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 10:24 AM #3
- By tcapote in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:25 PM
- By prestonmiller91 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:14 AM
- By Hresh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:06 AM
- By domthwa88 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:25 PM
- By bryonp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:14 PM