- 8 Posts
Buying htc one abroad
Currently I have an ageing iphone4 that needs replacing and I am leaning towards the HTC one or the S4. At the moment I am travelling through Vietnam and Cambodia and have noticed mobiles are cheap in Cambodia.
What issues are there to look out for? I would love the dual sim htc one but not sure it comes with google play (which I assume is the App Store).
Are there issues also syncing gmail and other google related syncs?
Is it also worth posting this in the S4 thread?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-13-2013, 10:27 PM #2
- 14,883 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Buying htc one abroad
First I would be careful with what you purchase and where overseas. Many people have been scammed by knock offs of the real thing.
HTC One.. Yes it like any other official Android device comes with Google Play Store for obtaining apps.
GMail and any Google related apps will sync just fine with the HTC One or the S4.
- By manaseejoshi in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:55 AM
- By drache713 in forum AT&TReplies: 44Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:30 AM
- By gankstar5 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:20 AM
- By Troneas in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:18 AM
- By noobster47 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 06:32 PM