- 2 Posts
HTC One - Anyone know how to stop the vibration whilst on a call?
I recently got my One X back from repair and the 4.3 update has been installed, apparently there is no system calculator and it keeps vibrating if I receive an SMS while on a call! Any ideas anyone?? I'm sure I saw a notification setting at some point but I'm b*ggered if I can find it now!! Any help would be outstanding please
- 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM #2
Re: HTC One - Anyone know how to stop the vibration whilst on a call?
The setting is in your messaging app. Open settings (three dots) and choose settings. Then choose notifications. Uncheck vibrate.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By stinstack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: Today, 11:16 AM
- By Sweeet1102 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:37 AM
- By Joey_C in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:06 AM
- By Riana Ambarsari in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:35 AM
- By eddytkwee in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:27 AM