- 15 Posts
N00b Question About Shortcuts
I upgraded to an HTC One from an HTC Desire HD yesterday. As you can imagine, it is quite wonderful to be using a phone that actually works properly
Anyway, I worked through a lot of kinks yesterday, including switching my home screen from Blinkfeed to a customized look. I have a question though...
On my Desire, when you pulled down the notification screen from the top bar, there was a list of recently used apps stored there. I found it very handy when I was flipping from app to app quickly. I'm wondering if the One has that option at all.
As well, on my Desire when I long pressed the home key a small screen would pop up with recently used apps too. I found both functions very useful.
Now I'm finding it annoying and not as easy to switch from app to app. Say I'm using WhatsApp and I go on Chrome or the notification bar. I then have to press the home button and re-enter back into the app. Time consuming if the app shortcut isn't on the home screen.
Is there a fix around this? Am I doing it wrong?
I should add that I have the 4.3 version. It updated yesterday. Not sure if that makes a big difference or not.
- 10-17-2013, 06:40 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 10-17-2013, 06:57 PM #3
- 10-17-2013, 07:01 PM #4
- 10-17-2013, 07:14 PM #6
- 1,969 Posts
Re: N00b Question About ShortcutsNote 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By Jeff Wolford in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:56 AM
- By rivencap in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:13 AM
- By Camilo in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:31 PM
- By jsting76 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:43 PM
- By jericho375 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:27 PM