- 2 Posts
HTC One won't search for updates
Okay so I own a Verizon HTC One. Recently (around Oct 1st.) Verizon released a small little software update 1.10.605.10... I'm on .8
So the weirdest thing is when I try to search for available updates, It would start a search but then stop. No window prompt saying whether there's a new update or no update availiable.
I tried clearing the cache partition, resetting the phone. But no luck. It'll just search and then stop.
Any ideas before I request a replacement?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-18-2013, 08:44 AM #2
- 10-19-2013, 07:48 AM #3
Re: HTC One won't search for updates
Just call VZW and have them refresh your phone. Sounds as if something is getting borked at setup since you state you've done a reset. Most likely it's not refreshing from the tower your trying to pull from. So call em. If that doesn't work, return that sucker like H3aTeRzz stated!Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By Jimmy Peng in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:08 AM
- By TechTinker in forum Moto XReplies: 25Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Nurul Rubyy in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:39 AM
- By incinerate2007 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:36 PM
- By riyasnr007 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:23 PM