- 18 Posts
HTC One Usage app showing up in notification tray?
Since the 4.3 update, whenever I send a text, a notification pops up for less than a second and then goes away so quickly that I was having trouble even seeing what it was. I finally got a good enough look at it to go through my app list and find what was causing it, which turned out to be the "Usage" app. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to happen, but I figured I would come here and see just to be sure and see if there is a way I can make it stop. The "allow notifications" check box is checked and grayed out, so I can't change it.
- 10-18-2013, 07:54 AM #2HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 10-18-2013, 08:24 AM #4
- By ironmonkey35 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:39 AM
- By zoobooboozoo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:01 PM
- By RobotZeppole in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:09 AM
- By popcee in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:28 AM
- By SlickRCBD in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:27 AM