- 105 Posts
Will a case scratch an HTC One
I recently bought the one and it's the only phone I've had that I feel the urge to have a case on 24/7. I have the silver HTC one and I recently put the platinum series case on it. The case is so snug and it only comes off my slipping a thin credit card into the part where the upper and lower halves. It has a suede like patch on the back but the sides are just covered by plastic. Will the slight bit of friction over time result in scratches on the back or sides? Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-19-2013, 09:28 PM #2
- 19 Posts
Re: Will a case scratch an HTC One
I have the same case on a black HTC one and no problems with scratching.
The first few times taking it off will be troublesome but it gets easier. You need to squeeze the top part by the line break on the sides and slide it out
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
- By Vivek Parmar in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:15 AM
- By Gojushiho in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:20 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:45 PM
- By birmanfan in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:13 PM
- By maidmarcia in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:03 PM