- 1 Posts
Saving ScreenShots as JPG
Updated my phone last night... never had a problem sending screenshots over text before.... now all my friends aren't getting my screen shots and are receiving error messages "the image is not supported and was deleted". Why is this happening and how do I fix it. My friend said it might be because my phone saves it in something other than JPG... if so...why. why was it working before and now its not.... Thinking of switching back to apple...
- 10-20-2013, 05:34 PM #2
- 185 Posts
Re: Saving ScreenShots as JPG
Before the update screen shots where saved using the same format, png.
So that's not what's troubling you. Maybe it's the receiving end that has an issue with the format. Don't know, maybe someone went from iOS 6 to ios 7? Good luck.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-20-2013, 06:18 PM #3
- By Gekko in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 93Last Post: 11-27-2013, 08:51 PM
- By Becky_920 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:45 AM
- By Ricky844 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:38 PM
- By wanted198 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:28 AM
- By jessPHP in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:48 AM