HTC one as PC
Sorry if this is some where else but I am excited about the idea of using the HTC one as a "pc". Now, hear me out, this isn't crazy. It's a bad *** phone and it's got HDMI out as well as ability to read USB storage. I'd like to get advice from some one who's tried this so I know what adaptors to get that will pass-through the signal. Are there any mini-USB port replicators? I searched google and didn't find anything.
Ideally I could use an off the shelf charging dock and go to a USB hub or some how daisy chain it all together?
Does anyone know, can the phone read USB and output HDMI at the same time? Can I pair a bluetooth keyboard and mouse at the same time?
If no one knows or cares to reply then I will just start buying stuff and return what doesn't work, take pictures and let you guys know how it goes.
I mean, why shouldn't my quad-core 2GB RAM phone be my new computer? Sure helps justify the $650 I just dropped for this thing!
- 10-21-2013, 01:25 AM #2
- 10-21-2013, 05:39 AM #3
- 10-22-2013, 02:46 AM #4
- 10-22-2013, 04:00 AM #5
- 10-22-2013, 10:42 AM #6
Re: HTC one as PC
Maybe I wasn't clear about what I want. I've done more research and it looks like they have the exact thing I had in mind, but for other phones :-/
Amazon.com: Better Tech Smart Dock MHL Hdmi OTG Docking Station Charger Cradle for Samsung Galaxy S4 Galaxy NoteII Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
Nothing like this for the HTC one?
- 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM #9
- By Raul Nava in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:37 PM
- By FND FENDY in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:53 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:44 PM
- By brycenull in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
- By Brittany Davis1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:18 PM