- 1 Posts
Stuck in bootloop after drained battery
Hey guys so last night my phone died, and I left it charging overnight. I'm not sure if it was even charging properly because when I woke up this morning there was no indicator light on. (green or red).
When I try to turn the phone on it just keeps booting to the htc splash then turning black, before repeating the process. I've searched and searched and it seems like many people have had this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this? I've tried recovery and factory reset from the bootloader but those did absolutely nothing.
Btw I've never rooted my phone or anything like that. It's 100% stock from when I got it. Help!
- 10-20-2013, 06:15 PM #2
- 100 Posts
Re: Stuck in bootloop after drained batteryUsing Tapatalk
- 10-20-2013, 06:43 PM #3
- 85 Posts
Re: Stuck in bootloop after drained battery
There have been one or two folks to whom had the same issue and after leaving their phone alone for several hours, it just booted correctly on its own. My advice to you is "if" you get it back on...NEVER let it die before charging, not good with these type of batteries. Good luck!Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!
- By satz27 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:07 AM
- By Mikhailov in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:45 PM
- By ttsinloong in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:19 AM
- By tfausty15 in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Jimmy Walker in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:43 AM