htc one or z1

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
a few years ago i would of done that ha, i guess its just not cost effective to buy both, the htc is proberly the best phone i have ever used, but the z1 looks pretty decent to

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
a few years ago i would of done that ha, i guess its just not cost effective to buy both, the htc is proberly the best phone i have ever used, but the z1 looks pretty decent to

Uhm. Well I'm looking for a Z1 too but I won't be getting it until it's out for a while and my one will be used a bit more. I tend to use a smartphone at least for 1 year and then get something else. Specs wise the Z1 kills the HTC One. Camera and processor are better. It's dustproof and water resistant. Buildquality is good. Better gpu and microsd slot.

In my opinion the htc one doesn't need to be changed for at least till 2014. TheZ1 is superior but you already made a good choice. I would advise you to wait till the htc M8 comes out (which will most certainly kill the Z1).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
How much does the new Z1 cost in your country?

If it's less than 30 dollars go for it because that will be the "difference" between the two phones. Perhaps not more than $15 even if sound for instance is important to you.

Of course if money is not an issue for you and are willing to spend a few hundreds on this "upgrade" then you shouldn't have even bothered writing this post.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Since most of us...not all...but most of us haven't used the Z1....or even a Sony phone for that matter....I'm going to tell you to stick with the ONE or get the Moto X because I'm extremely biased.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
R u insane HTC one bowls any phone any contender.....the champ can only be compared to the M8 and that's the HTC two out in march 2014

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This is all personal preference. See which has the specs to meet your needs and go from there. You're basically asking us to tell you which device we like, not what fits your needs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463