I just noticed that in Settings-Sound-System you can have certain sounds ticked, I have ticked them all but the following sounds are not happening...Touch sounds-Screen lock sounds -Vibrate on touch, I'm sure not about Pull to refresh sounds, is there something else i need to turn on to hear these? my volume is up full.
Last edited by poisonivy66; 10-21-2013 at 12:29 PM.
- 10-21-2013, 01:37 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 02:18 PM #4
- 10-21-2013, 04:43 PM #7
- 5 Posts
Re: No sounds
I do not have those sounds that you mentioned either. Another sound I do not have, and I'm not sure if they even exist, is the start up and shut down tones that most phones have when starting the phone or when shutting it off. I thought I saw a video posted showing off the ONE and it definitely had the start up tone or theme. I looked through the whole Manual and didn't see anything on it and loked at every possible setting to see if there was a way to turn on or off..not found.
- 10-21-2013, 04:57 PM #8
- 10-21-2013, 06:28 PM #10
- By mccornwall in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM
- By QuinnSF in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:59 PM
- By Cristobal1991 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
- By DCSholtis in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:22 PM
- By CHILLYWILL_95831 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:01 PM