Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Cliffe View Post
    Why is it well worth it in the end,

    Speed increase is not worth it because there is no lag to start with.
    Well you can delete all the bloat apps that you don't use... You can try sense 5.5 ahead of everyone else you will be able to use KitKat first than everyone else.. options options free

    Sent from my HTC One
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
    quicksilver53 likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Guys a lot of you are messaging on the forums and when I reply you guys never reply back... This is why I prefer HANGOUTS!

    Sent from my HTC One
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  3. #28  
    Xsie's Avatar

    Posts
    339 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstreammiami View Post
    No one wants to root? Damn

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    I want to root, but I'm am leary - for many reasons. I've had an android phone of some kind for many years. What are the differences, keep it simple, between rooted & not rooted. Is there a big learning curve between the 2? And can you still use apps i. e launchers, sms, etc on a rooted phone like you can unrooted?

    Sent from Xsie's sexy HTC One
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xsie View Post
    I want to root, but I'm am leary - for many reasons. I've had an android phone of some kind for many years. What are the differences, keep it simple, between rooted & not rooted. Is there a big learning curve between the 2? And can you still use apps i. e launchers, sms, etc on a rooted phone like you can unrooted?

    Sent from Xsie's sexy HTC One
    Your phone will be the same you can just add more stuff to it....

    Download a rom with htc sense 5.5 or download a pure google rom aosp ...sense 5.5 is so fast and smooth you can use xposed that let's you change your icons to different theme from the play store

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Hi! Are you available to root my HTC One? I have verizon as a carrier. I purchased root service with RootAndroid.Com | Remote Android Rooting For Any Android Device. He ran into problems. He asked to finish the next day and then he was unavailable. They have offered to refund my money. I could surely use your help. Thank you...Arleen
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    This guy is a star, honestly he will help you to the best of his ability. Wish there were more people like this willing to help instead of just calling you a noob.
    Thanked by:
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I second on him....stand up guy!!! He remotely rooted my Incredible a few years ago. Very patient and knowledgeable!!!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by arleenlentz View Post
    Hi! Are you available to root my HTC One? I have verizon as a carrier. I purchased root service with RootAndroid.Com | Remote Android Rooting For Any Android Device. He ran into problems. He asked to finish the next day and then he was unavailable. They have offered to refund my money. I could surely use your help. Thank you...Arleen
    Already helped her and rooted her... Great customer thanks for letting me help you

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
    Thanked by:
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Big props to the Root Man. My phone is rooted and it suddenly started downloading an OTA update on its own and I could not stop it which could have resulted in bricking or losing root. The Root Man led me in the right direction and now everything is good.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I would like your help to get rooted. Just sent you an invitation to connect on Google Hangout, Upstreammiami

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I already have my phone rooted but need help with what bloatware I can delete, downloading cyanogenmod, etc etc. Basically I haven't done anything since it was rooted which makes it pointless to even have it right now. Can you help me with setting all that up?

    Btw, I have a mac.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set Pixxie View Post
    I already have my phone rooted but need help with what bloatware I can delete, downloading cyanogenmod, etc etc. Basically I haven't done anything since it was rooted which makes it pointless to even have it right now. Can you help me with setting all that up?

    Btw, I have a mac.
    Just hit me up on hangouts

    Note 3 using cm_11
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  13. #38  
    JAMSTARR's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstreammiami View Post
    If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

    The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/install....1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

    Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

    im free any time after 10 am!!!

    Thanks for letting me help you.


    Feel free to donate using Google wallet
    Hi,
    I am interested in rooting my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the volume sucks!!!!!! My Note 2 had a better ringtone/notification volume and I am so annoyed. Once rooted will I have the same thing that is already there? Will I lose any features, apps etc. Will I be able to get future updates.....these an other questions are important to know before i do anything.
    Thanked by:
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMSTARR View Post
    Hi,
    I am interested in rooting my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the volume sucks!!!!!! My Note 2 had a better ringtone/notification volume and I am so annoyed. Once rooted will I have the same thing that is already there? Will I lose any features, apps etc. Will I be able to get future updates.....these an other questions are important to know before i do anything.
    Already on it

    Note 3 using cm_11
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  15. #40  

    Default

    Hi can you also flash roms to htc stuck at boot?

    Thanks Rob

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by robndeb View Post
    Hi can you also flash roms to htc stuck at boot?

    Thanks Rob

    Posted via Android Central App
    I can fix anything as long g as it turns on

    Note 3 using cm_11
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Ok will try and setup for sunday if that's ok for you just give me details on how and when to connect

    Thanks Rob

    Posted via Android Central App
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by robndeb View Post
    Ok will try and setup for sunday if that's ok for you just give me details on how and when to connect

    Thanks Rob

    Posted via Android Central App
    Ok just hit me up

    Note 3 using cm_11
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  19. #44  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Ok will be on later do I just go on google+ and wait for you to get in touch?

    Posted via Android Central App
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I do
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I could do with some help not with the rooting but finding out how to install busybox onto the HTC one sv any help would be appreciated

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    I'm interested in rooting but I'm kinda scared. Would it help with battery life?
  23. #48  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    What does rooting do? I'm new to it but just throw some appealing things at me and maybe I'll give it a shot.

    Posted via Android Central App
  24. #49  

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Can you help root an HTC One if I have a Mac as my main computer?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #50  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

    Quote Originally Posted by jwalker007 View Post
    Can you help root an HTC One if I have a Mac as my main computer?
    Not a Mac user sorry but if you have win than I'll be happy to

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)
    By Upstreammiami in forum Verizon HTC One
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:28 AM
  2. root or unlock ?
    By kawasakiinit in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S II
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:58 AM
  3. See you all later, bailing out of the Note 2
    By rankar7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:18 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:14 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions