- 2 Posts
HTC One Camera Lens Replacement
My HTC One camera lens cover cracked (must have had pressure put on it with keys in pocked). Any idea what the cost to fix this would be? It looks like some have tried to replace it without opening the phone, but the proper way would be to open the phone and replace it from inside.
- 10-21-2013, 01:57 PM #2
- 2,442 Posts
- None Yet...
Re: HTC One Camera Lens ReplacementHTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC One Camera Lens Replacement
I called HTC last night and they refused to give a quote for the issue. The only quote they had on file was for replacing the front glass. Anything else requires the phone to be mailed in for an estimate.
Some companies have offered to replace the rear of the case, however I have concerns with a heat gun being used to melt the glue so that it can be removed.
- By docreich in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Kevin Oates in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:11 PM
- By ajjywally in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM
- By bwigginit in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:34 PM
- By 05 TypeS DC5 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:33 AM