Copy button missing on Chrome browser?
A week or so ago ATT finally dropped the 4.3 update for the One, but now my copy button is missing in Chrome. When you tap the area it is supposed to be it briefly shows up but otherwise it is an empty space. I've tried resetting Chrome and reinstalling the updates but it didn't work. Not sure if this is 4.3 related or unique to Chrome. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? It's not a huge deal, but still an annoyance.
- 10-23-2013, 05:14 PM #2
Re: Copy button missing on Chrome browser?
Works for me, I'm on Sprint but that shouldn't matter. I don't use Chrome except for bookmarks so I don't know if this has changed but it doesn't actually say copy, its an icon that looks like 1 piece of paper on top of another piece of paper.
- 10-23-2013, 11:14 PM #3
- By koam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM
- By Blackdesi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:04 AM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:22 PM
- By jaleesag88 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:35 PM
- By ZINGOX in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:28 PM