- 5 Posts
HTC One Synch Manager and Video
I have need to pull video off my phone for a class on a weekly basis. A big reason I stuck with HTC was the due to my experience with the original Evo and Evo 3d, I simply connected my phone to the computer, mounted the disk drive as an external hard drive and BAM, drag and drop video from phone on to the computer/ WHY HAVE I LOST THIS ABILITY ON MY NEW HTC ONE? The Synch manger is simply awful. It gets stuck at 91% completion every single time I plug in my phone. It never pulls the video off of my phone before it locks up. I love my phone but I would never have purchased it if I knew how bad this part of the experience was going to be. Uploading a video file over WIFI simply is stupid. It takes way too long. I am currently uploading one from my phone to Google Drive. It has been 30 minutes and and it has uploaded 135 mb.
Is there ANY way to mount my phone as an external hard drive the way I used to do? Otherwise, it may be time to take this phone back.
- 10-24-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 82 Posts
Re: HTC One Synch Manager and Video
I honestly am not sure why you can't do what you want. My HTC One is with Sprint. All I have to do is plug the phone into my computer and I can transfer things right away from phone to computer and computer to phone. Maybe there is a setting you need to change? But mine works just like what you need.
- 10-24-2013, 12:29 PM #3
- By nikhu07 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:12 AM
- By asian_frog_master in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:19 AM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:09 AM
- By ooshnoo in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:55 PM
- By rolie chass in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:17 AM