I cannot switch on and HARD RESET my HTC ONE S!!!
Two months ago i purchased HTC one s. Last night i turned it off and later turned it on but it didn't turned on! I tried to give it a Hard reset but it didn't even switched on in the
recovery mode. It is not showing a sign of rebooting. It is completely switched off. I tried to switch it on using volume down/volume up button with power button but it still not got ON!:-(
I tried to connect it with PC but it fails to load..Only thing that shows the sign of life is it's charging orange light...
Is my phone dead??? If so, then why HTC?It's so expensive and of no value for me??
I am so sad and tensed.
- 10-25-2013, 03:03 AM #2
Re: I cannot switch on and HARD RESET my HTC ONE S!!!
I have been on pressing correct buttons for three days but it did not worked... I plugged my phone on charging for whole night.. But it is still orange it not get green..It's been on charging for 15 hours... Will the situation go through JTAG???
- 10-25-2013, 03:59 AM #4
- By Zeeshan Jamal in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:18 AM
- By zbban1#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:16 AM
- By iPhone 5_to_GS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:50 AM
- By Daniel Irving in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:37 AM
- By PsychoBobby in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:39 AM