I cannot create new events in the stock calendar app. If I try to add an event when I select save the following message pops up:
>Insert circle that rotates similar to an hour glass
And that message with the rotating circle will stay there indefinitely if I let it.
Any ideas on what would cause this? I also have Yahoo, Outlook and Google calendars that I cannot get to sync with the stock calendar app.
- 10-27-2013, 09:23 AM #2
- 10-27-2013, 10:30 AM #4
Re: Calendar Issue
All set. The issue was in the "All Apps" tab "Calendar Storage" was disabled. My first thought was to go into the app and select enable but that button was missing so I went to the 3-dot menu in the top-right cornet and selected "Reset App Preferences" which enabled Calendar Storage. I then launched the calendar app and it works fine now
- 10-27-2013, 11:04 AM #6
- By cryptonium in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
- By dchenthil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:50 AM
- By criz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:46 AM
- By hburbach in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 04:06 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:52 PM