Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Troneas
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

Default Sense 5.5

So just curious - should U.S. HTC One owners expect an update to HTC Sense 5.5 anytime in the near future? If so, will that come from a carrier update, now that the Software Update option in the Settings only appears under the "<<insert carrier here>> software update"? (Sorry, my questions are based on my experience with an AT&T locked One.)
    ----------
    Cheers!

Default Re: Sense 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoo View Post
    So just curious - should U.S. HTC One owners expect an update to HTC Sense 5.5 anytime in the near future? If so, will that come from a carrier update, now that the Software Update option in the Settings only appears under the "<<insert carrier here>> software update"? (Sorry, my questions are based on my experience with an AT&T locked One.)
    Your carrier will test and approve the update first and then you'll get it via an OTA update. I'm guessing they're still testing, as soon as that is done, you'll get the update.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    662 Global Posts

its coming with android 4.4.

in 15 days if you have a google play edition

in 30 days if you have an unlocked or developer edition

in 90 days if you have a carrier version.
    Thanked by:
    Daspoo 
    MoshuXXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoo View Post
    HTC says all US carriers will have Android 4.4 /Sense 5.5 in 90 days
    http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/h...=rss_truncated

Sent from my most awesome HTC One
    Thanked by:
    Daspoo 

Let's hope Kit Kat 4.4 with Sense 5.5 it will be less buggy than Jellybean 4.3 with Sense 5.5. I have the current European version installed with factory reset and since then I have apps force closing and less battery life.