Thinking about getting the HTC One but not sure if its better to wait....

nore03

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I have an Iphone(jail broken) 5 right now with AT&T and I have a Galaxy S3 with Verizon. I use my Iphone as my daily user and my Galaxy as my work phone, music phone, video phone and etc.... I have not been happy with my Galaxy since the day I got it last year but I have been stuck with it. I have always loved HTC(mainly because of sense) because it just seems to work right without hick ups. Now I have been debating on buying an HTC One off of eBay or just adding a line to my account for the 10 dollars a month and getting the HTC One but I have been debating on just waiting for a new product from HTC or getting the Note 3 since that is the latest and greatest. I'm curious if you guys think the One is worth getting now even though its been out for a while and i'm sure there will be something to replace it soon, or just waiting until HTC releases something new?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The One is an amazing device. It is aging, however it is aging really well, and HTC is definitely going to support it for awhile. It has yet to fail me, the only thing that disappoints can be the build quality on some devices (check for screen lift before you purchase!)

The camera is excellent, however you can't zoom much.

BoomSound speakers sound great, but they aren't the loudest. Better quality though.

Snapdragon 600 paired with 2gb RAM flies along. No stutter.

Battery life is surprisingly good.

Have any questions? I'm always willing to answer!

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret