- 1 Posts
HTC One won't turn on!! Please help!!
Hi everyone, I just received an HTC One for Verizon. Whenever the phone goes to sleep, and I try to turn it back on, the phone wont turn on. When I hold down on the power button for 5-7 sec the screen turns on and the phone asks me if I want to restart or shut off my phone. Has anyone had this issue? Is this a sensor issue? The phone should turn on with a simple press to the power button correct? Any remedy will be much appreciated! Thanks!
- 11-05-2013, 02:26 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 04:28 PM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: HTC One won't turn on!! Please help!!
I would recommend you Back up the phone and do a clean fresh Factory Reset, if your still experiencing the issue I recommend you to take to Verizon Support Center get the phone replaced since you have 1 year manufacture warranty.
- By xtremevette in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:35 PM
- By purplehaze50o in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM
- By JiemoK in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:42 PM
- By Don Runowski in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM
- By CelticDaddio in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:59 AM