Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with HTC Sync Manager Mac Version

Hi everybody,
    i have a issue with HTC Sync Manager with my HTC One!
    When i plug it, the program tell me that my phone is unrecognized and the window collapse.
    My question is: Where i find ( path in the mac) my old backup to least recover my photos ?

PS: HTC Sync Manager is updated

Thanks
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Problem with HTC Sync Manager Mac Version

Have you tried using different USB cables and ports? Are you using a USB port directly on your machine or on a hub?
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i try all the usb ports and different cable but the result is the same!
    i think that HTC Sync Manager isn't compatible with HTC One Google Edition!

I have been having HUGE issues trying to sync my new HTC One M8 with my Mac. First the application crashes upon opening, as soon as it starts scanning media. One every ten attempts it will open and when I try to sync it crashes again. What a piece of crap! HTC should be ashamed of themselves putting out such buggy and useless software. I guess I will go back to my iPhone, iTunes NEVER crashes. HTC are complete amateurs. I would advise anyone to stay clear from making the mistake to buy HTC.

UPDATE: I TRIED TO CONTACT HTC CUSTOMER SERVICES THREE TIMES. THEY RESPOND WITH GENERIC EMAILS. MOST OF THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS REFER TO PRIOR VERSIONS OF THE ANDROID VERSION AND SO CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW THROUGH THEM. I AM ASTONISHED AT HOW USELESS THEY ARE. I NOW HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO RETURN THE HANDSET AND GET A REFUND AS IT HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. OF COURSE AS SOON AS I MENTIONED THAT, THEY DON'T EVEN ANSWER THE EMAILS. I AM GOING BACK TO MY IPHONE, I HAVE BEEN USING APPLE IPHONE SINCE 2007 AND I NEVER HAD SUCH ISSUES EITHER WITH THE HANDSETS OR WITH THE LEVEL OF CUSTOMER CARE. I GUESS I WILL GET A SMALLER SCREEN BUT AT LEAST I WON'T BE DEALING WITH THE HTC TYPE OF MESS. I WOULD ADVISE ANYBODY CONSIDERING TO BUY THIS HANDSET TO STAY AWAY, SYNC SOFTWARE IS VERY BUGGY AND THE CAMERA SUCKS.
    Last edited by Chris CC1; 03-29-2014 at 04:01 AM.