- 3 Posts
All of sudden went off...nw nt gtng on....
i bought my HTC one V around 6 mnths ago...after 3 mnths its battery startd giving problm...nt gtng charged or gt discharged immediatly....thn startd blinking....thn i sent it too customer care...thn it agn startd wrkng n thn after a mnth or so it went off all of sudden....since it ws in warranty period..it ws agn sent to cust care...repaired it,,,agn got it bk...n nw agn yesterday same prob recurred..nw i jst wana throw ths phne away...WORST XPERIENCE WITH HTC.......nvr recommend it to nybdy.....
- 11-14-2013, 08:35 AM #2
- 11-14-2013, 08:38 AM #3
Re: All of sudden went off...nw nt gtng on....
While I can read it, it hurts my brain. If you want to text like this that's fine, but when using forums or other semi-formal forms of communication, I highly recommend you write out each word in its entirety.
Also, sorry to hear you had such bad luck with your one V, I know someone with it and they rather enjoy the phone, but to each their own.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile appCollege student that spends far too much money on phones.
- 11-14-2013, 12:47 PM #4
- 11-14-2013, 03:57 PM #5
- 11-14-2013, 05:24 PM #6
- 11-14-2013, 05:25 PM #7
- By rlakritz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:43 AM
- By John Bobeck in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Ciorstan MacGregor in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:14 AM
- By justlaxin13 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2013, 09:18 AM
- By greatg67 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:34 AM