No JB daydream flick screen?

Barso1

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I have just received my htc one and love but when I access the dev options I can't seem to get the jellybean title screen that allows you to flick the jellybeans off the screen.
Does JB 4.2 on the one not do this?
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings/About Phone, and tap on Android Version rapidly multiple times. After about the 5th or 6th tap, you'll see the Jellybean appear. Hold that Jellybean down for a few seconds, and the beanflinger Daydream scene will appear, and it will now be available to use as a Daydream.

Here's the article discussing it: Unlock the hidden 'BeanFlinger' daydream in Android 4.2 | Android Central

Chandler7

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings/About Phone, and tap on Android Version rapidly multiple times. After about the 5th or 6th tap, you'll see the Jellybean appear. Hold that Jellybean down for a few seconds, and the beanflinger Daydream scene will appear, and it will now be available to use as a Daydream.

Here's the article discussing it: Unlock the hidden 'BeanFlinger' daydream in Android 4.2 | Android Central

Thanks for pointing this out.... However, this doesnt seem to work for me on my HTC One. The settings are slightly different from the video, and Nothing occurs though when i tap 'Android Version 4.3'

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
That is so cool! I never knew about that before. It works on this phone. :D:thumbup:

The only problem is I don't know how to save the daydream. When I press the settings soft key nothing happens.

By the way, on my phone I go into About Phone, gently press on the Software panel and then it opens and then I swiftly tap a few times. :)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The only problem is I don't know how to save the daydream. When I press the settings soft key nothing happens.

What do you mean by saving the daydream? Once you've revealed the beanflinger, it should now be listed as one of the available Daydreams to use under Settings/Display/Daydream.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by saving the daydream? Once you've revealed the beanflinger, it should now be listed as one of the available Daydreams to use under Settings/Display/Daydream.

In Settings (lg skinned), I can't find the option to use flingbean anywhere. There's no daydreams option and it's not under display, lock screen, and I don't see it in apps. :confused::(

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Never mind, Daydreams is a feature starting in Android 4.2 and my other phone is on 4.1 so there it's just an Easter egg. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz