- 15 Posts
Google play services killed 75% of my battery in 8 hours while i was sleeping?
So i just got a HTC One 3 days ago. My battery life has been AMAZING. But yesterday my play store updated and my google now updated. Play store is running 4.4.21. I also put the google experience launcher on there from phandroids video. I unplugged my phone last night and when i went to bed i had 80% 8 hours later i woke up and had 9%. Gsam battery monitor said Google play services? I took off the launcher but now i am stuck with the google now up date and the play store update. i also started using google hangouts. I tried uninstalling the play store update but then google hangouts won't work. Any ideas on what could have caused this? The phone is plugged in charging now so i have been through a days use since this happened but i am just a little worried because that is one of the main things that i was worried about before i got the phone was battery life! All help is greatly appreciated!
- 11-19-2013, 10:07 PM #2
- 67 Posts
Re: Google play services killed 75% of my battery in 8 hours while i was sleeping?
The Google services is using your battery happens with my sprint HTC one.
I uninstalled hangouts, Google now , then uninstalled updates for the play store.
After that I got my battery life back and now its normal again.
- 11-19-2013, 10:55 PM #3
- 11-20-2013, 01:58 AM #4
- 11-20-2013, 02:04 AM #5
- 11-20-2013, 02:29 AM #6
- 11-20-2013, 02:31 AM #7
- By dickharper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 42Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:55 PM
- By Dakotabaker98 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2013, 01:41 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:26 AM
- By metonic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 09:28 AM