Why is my alarm clock draining my battery?

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the app timely, I love it and I have had it for ever. For some reason over the past few days its been using my battery a lot. And by a lot I mean 70%. Any solutions?

Posted via Android Central App

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you are using the alarm to wake up in the morning, just keep your phone on the charger. Once fully charged will stop charging.
I have a spare Droid X that I use in my bathroom for music and video...has been in the dock charging for about 6 months. Battery is just fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
If you are using the alarm to wake up in the morning, just keep your phone on the charger. Once fully charged will stop charging.
I have a spare Droid X that I use in my bathroom for music and video...has been in the dock charging for about 6 months. Battery is just fine.

I keep it on the charger but I think it might be affecting my battery during the day. I mean at the end of the day it says it used 70%

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
How old is the battery and how much are you using during the day?
For many phones that is not bad. Some don't make it through the day.

Duke007down

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe there was a recent update to the app that's causing the battery drain problem. Submit your problem to the apps developer with detailed information (i.e phone make model, Android version, etc).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using AC Forums mobile app

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
How old is the battery and how much are you using during the day?
For many phones that is not bad. Some don't make it through the day.

Bought it off eBay the guy said he bought it in July. I get about 15 or so hours idk exactly

Random question but when I bought this off eBay, I had just returned my old HTC one and I noticed that in my home this HTC gets less mobile WiFi by a lot. Like 5 bars of LTE to 2 bars of 4g. I get LTE in other places but do you think this phone might be a little defective?

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Bought it off eBay the guy said he bought it in July. I get about 15 or so hours idk exactly

Random question but when I bought this off eBay, I had just returned my old HTC one and I noticed that in my home this HTC gets less mobile WiFi by a lot. Like 5 bars of LTE to 2 bars of 4g. I get LTE in other places but do you think this phone might be a little defective?

Probably different radio bands. He probably sold you a at&t phone and you're on T-Mobile. Vice versa

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the app timely, I love it and I have had it for ever. For some reason over the past few days its been using my battery a lot. And by a lot I mean 70%. Any solutions?

I have had a similar issue with another alarm clock. It was fine before, but suddenly started draining the battery. Only solution I found was removal.

Javier Olavarrieta

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I recently got the same problem and I think it's because where I work my phone changes constantly from LTE to regular 3G and backwards, making the app sync everytime that happens, therefore draining the battery. The signal is stable where I live and I don't have that problem, so I think that's the reason. Sadly I had to remove the app to solve it. Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance