HTC ONE - Unable to connect to PC

Bills555

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everybody.
I'm a new HTC One owner having used iPhone for many years.

This is my first post so please be gentle.

Received my phone last Friday and manged to copy my iPhone backup over to the HTC.
However, only got ported across yesterday, but have not been able to connect to my PC since.
Sync Manager does not register the phone and PC is reporting issues such as CDC driver problem.

Since Friday, i think my firmware has changed on the phone but nothing on the PC.
I have uninstalled and re-installed Sync Manager several times, tried several USB cables but still getting the same issue.

Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I know this won't be very helpful but my advice to you is to look elsewhere for means to sync your HTC one and your PC.

The HTC sync manager is known to be riddled with issues.

One thing you might try though is rebooting your computer with your phone plugged in. Try see if it recognises it once it has finished booting.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everybody.
I'm a new HTC One owner having used iPhone for many years.

This is my first post so please be gentle.

Received my phone last Friday and manged to copy my iPhone backup over to the HTC.
However, only got ported across yesterday, but have not been able to connect to my PC since.
Sync Manager does not register the phone and PC is reporting issues such as CDC driver problem.

Since Friday, i think my firmware has changed on the phone but nothing on the PC.
I have uninstalled and re-installed Sync Manager several times, tried several USB cables but still getting the same issue.

Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
Were you able to sort out your issue?

From a Sprint Moto X on AC forums app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol