Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kris101
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default HTC One - Blinkfeed Slow To Open Article

Hi Guys,

I have noticed recently that whenever I select a tile on Blinkfeed to read an article, there is a noticeable long delay before the article loads. This only seems to happen with the first article selected, and further articles opened after that display almost instantly.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Its not the biggest issue in the world, but I know there wasn't any delay when I first had the phone and seems to be quite a recent things.

K
    zacglenn likes this.

Default Re: HTC One - Blinkfeed Slow To Open Article

Quote Originally Posted by Kris101 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have noticed recently that whenever I select a tile on Blinkfeed to read an article, there is a noticeable long delay before the article loads. This only seems to happen with the first article selected, and further articles opened after that display almost instantly.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Its not the biggest issue in the world, but I know there wasn't any delay when I first had the phone and seems to be quite a recent things.

K
    I am experiencing this now as well, and it's getting worse. I hope someone replies soon with answers.

Try clearing the cache? It may be found in settings on blinkfeed or in the app section in settings. Also remember that some articles may need to load from an external source while others like Facebook and Twitter are built in apps so don't have to go as far to find the info.

Go to the list of Topics & Services, uncheck Google+ then Refresh your Blinkfeed.