- 59 Posts
4.4 with AT&T Visual VM
I have the 32GB factory unlocked model with an AT&T SIM and upgraded to 4.4 OTA when it was released (completely stock, no root, no boot loaders). After the update when I get a VM and launch the AT&T Visual VM app it freezes when I tap the message. I can still listen to VMs by long pressing 1 on the dialer, but I kind of liked Visual VM and it had always worked fine before.
I wanted to see if it was just me or a more pervasive problem.
- 12-03-2013, 01:33 PM #2
- 259 Posts
Re: 4.4 with AT&T Visual VM
I'm on an ARHD 40.2 ROM, but I'm having issues with the Visual VM app too. It freezes on me when I open it up and try to listen to a voicemail, and a message pops up asking me if I want to close the application or wait for it to respond. I just click 'Wait' and a second or two later the app starts working again. Never had this issue before.
- By MArk50789 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:29 PM
- By detroit1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:49 PM
- By Whitney Victorine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:20 AM
- By brymo in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:48 AM
- By gerrya in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:46 AM