- 12-04-2013, 08:21 AM #2
Best thing to do is to contact Three Network and ask...
If you bought the phone outright for full price up front then its unlocked or you can have it unlocked. Otherwise if you obtained the phone on contract for a discounted price then, no your probably locked to the network until your contract expires..
However that doesn't mean you can't use it abroad if your traveling, you just can't switch it to another carrier until your contract is over.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 12-04-2013, 09:52 AM #3
- By Jenny Broady in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:44 AM
- By Petya19 in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:34 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:30 PM
- By ahmed waddey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:46 AM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:05 PM