Downloads not under downloads

Lady LiLa

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

When I download attachments, such as videos, via native email app, I don't know where they go to? I'd like to delete it so it's not taking up memory. It says it's under downloads in phone storage but when I go to the downloads icon, nothing is there.

I'd prefer not to download a third party app as I feel it should work out of the box.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
which android version are you using?

i would also like to know where my wallpapers are going in 4.4..

before when i used to download wallpapers from the htcsense site they appeared on my settings > personalise > htc wallpapers. now, whilst they do load up on my screen, they are nowhere to be found. i used AFT to try and locate them but couldn't find them anywhere.

Lady LiLa

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm on 4.2.2.

I didn't know there were wallpapers on the site. Thanks for that little tid bit :)

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

When I download attachments, such as videos, via native email app, I don't know where they go to? I'd like to delete it so it's not taking up memory. It says it's under downloads in phone storage but when I go to the downloads icon, nothing is there.

I'd prefer not to download a third party app as I feel it should work out of the box.

Thanks!

Mine show up in Gallery, All Downloads

Lady LiLa

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to bump this because videos people send me via email that I have to download do not show up in all downloads. Any ideas?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Most if my downloads don't show up in downloads. Try looking in the Videos folder.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Lady LiLa

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Not to sound ignorant but where's the videos folder? Lol I don't see a folder like that in Gallery

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
To see folders you'll need ES File Explorer (or Astro File Explorer, etc). It's free in the play store. :)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2